viernes, 9 de mayo de 2008

Peter Gabriel



Entre su letras puedes conseguir

Biko
You can blow out a candle
But you can't blow out a fire
Once the flames begin to catch
The wind will blow it higher


Red Rain
I am standing up at the water's edge in my dream
I cannot make a single sound as you scream
I come to you defences down
with the trust of a child.


In Your Eyes
Love I get so lost, sometimes
days pass and this emptiness fills my heart
when I want to run away
I drive off in my car
but whichever way I go
I come back to the place you are.
All my instincts, they return
and the grand façade, so soon will burn
without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside.
In your eyes
the light the heat
in your eyes
I am complete
in your eyes
I see the doorway to a thousand churches
in your eyes
the resolution of all the fruitless searches
in your eyes
I see the light and the heat
in your eyes
oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light
the heat I see in your eyes.
I get so tired of working so hard for our survival
I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive.


Love To Be Loved
And in this moment, I need to be needed
With this darkness all around me, I like to be liked
In this emptiness and fear, I want to be wanted
'Cause I love to be loved
I love to be loved
I love to be loved
Yes, I love to be loved.
I cry the way that babies cry
The way they can't deny
The way they feel
Words, they climb all over you
'Til they uncover you
From where you hide.
This old familiar craving
I've been here before, this way of behaving
Don't know who the hell I'm saving anymore
Let it pass let it go let it leave
From the deepest place I grieve
This time I believe
And I let go ...



To be concluded

No hay comentarios: