viernes, 11 de julio de 2008

Pure Rock Ballads


Hace tiempo en una disco tienda de Guatire conseguí este cd, ya conseguirlo fue suerte suficiente pero también estaba en oferta!
Caída y mesa limpia!
Técnicamente no todas son baladas, pero la selección esta muy bien!!!

I am so in love - Texas


Behind Blue Eyes - The Who


Never tear us apart - INXS
We all have wings but some of us don´t know why!

Don´t ask me
What you know is true
Don´t have to tell you
I love your precious heart
I
I was standing
You were there
Two worlds collided
And they could never tear us apart

We could live
For a thousand years
But if I hurt you
I´d make wine from your tears

I told you
That we could fly
cause we all have wings
But some of us dont know why

I
I was standing
You were there
Two worlds collided
And they could never ever tear us apart

Driving with the brakes on - Del Amitri


Always - Bon Jovi


I still haven´t found what I´m looking for - U2


No! Esta no está incluida, pero hubiera sido la guinda!

No hay comentarios: